I think it's so important to have a strong network for so many reasons. I know that maintaining connections can be easily overlooked, and it can be difficult to know what to say!
Because of this, I thought I'd put together a post with some tips on how to start, build, and even strengthen your network connections.
- Take a look at your #BossMoves Database. If you don’t know what I mean, have a think about your top 100 people. This could include your colleagues fans, clients, customers and friends.
How many have you connected with lately?
- Make it a point to go through your list on a regs and engage with them.
- If they need some assistance and you can help them, help them out.
- If you want opinions or recommendations, ask away!
Have something to share?
If you have something juicy to share, share away!
If you have something you want them to be a part of INVITE them. This part is key.
Let people know what you’re up to – if they ask and give you their permission, of course.
- If you’re just starting out, make your very own #bossmoves database!
- Get social and make some new connections!
- Identify a small number in your contacts that you will reach out to and interact with on a regular basis. This could be weekly, monthly, or even daily!
Some tips on how:
Check your inbox, recent calls, texts, or social media tags and mentions for the most common, fun, engaging, appropriate for your aims interactions.
- You may find that some contacts are in regular contact with you more than others, or some have actually purchased from you or supported you in the past. Show this lot EXXXXTRA love!
Also, make it a point to identify those who could do with a bit more love, and those to let go.
Indeed – decluttering is soooo important.
Don’t hang on if it’s over.
Feng shui that list hun!
You can do this (ID or declutter) by checking open and engagement rates, or as mentioned, your messages, calls list and mentions, etc.
- Plan and monitor your contact on a regular basis. You’ll find that you will build great relationships, connections, business bffs and more with an intentional approach.
As I always say – quality over quantity any day!
- Now what are you waiting for? Go forth and connect!
Let me know if you have business and marketing questions or concerns I can help you with!
Get yours hun,
Need some help making the right connections or attracting perfect followers, fans, and colleagues? Schedule a Consult here.
Feeling confused or stuck? Ready to slay that procrastination beast? Check out My #BossMoves Power Hour.